Thursday, March 17, 2011

Green Cheer

I've been feeling terribly guilty for neglecting my blog this month but after checking my blog roll today it looks like a lot of the people I follow have been equally as quiet. Everyone must be gearing up for Spring. I have some great posts in the works (Key West Bachelorette party, anyone?) but just need to find the time to sit down and write them!

In the meantime I wanted to wish my faithful 6 readers a Happy St. Patricks Day! Today John asked me what I wanted for St. Patty's Day (actually, he asked me what I was doing for St. Patty's Day, but I guess I heard him wrong) and I told him my old last name back for the day. :) I miss being little Corie Monahan on the day of the Irish! So instead, I'm going home to my mom who is visiting this weekend to drink a green beer, maybe eat some corned beef and cabbage and toast to the Irish Leamans!

~C

1 comment:

  1. I hope you had fun with your mom while she was there! Hope you enjoyed your St. Paddy's Day!

    May the road rise with you, and the wind be always at your back, and may the Lord hold you in the hollow of his hand... a little Irish blessing bestowed upon ye...

    Love you!

    Aunt Kath

    ReplyDelete