![]() |
| Bye Bye Gillette St! |
On September 8th, we left for Hawaii. One of the most beautiful, wonderful, amazing, exciting, unique, friendly, relaxing places I've ever been. Truly fell in love.
On September 17th, we got home, reunited with our favorite wiener dogs and stepped into the reality of packing, finding a place to live and moving across states.
| Mom? Dad? Are you over there? |
| Lonely, so lonely.... |
On September 20th, we submitted an offer on a condo on Harbor Island in Tampa. It's a foreclosure and there are multiple offers, so fingers crossed for us. Hopefully we will know whether or not we get it in the next day or two.
![]() |
| Fajitas & shots of jager as I pass the torch to my replacement at lunch on my last day. Nice send out, boss man! |
On September 26th, I'll pack up the dogs and head to Florida. UF Career Fair - please be good to me and make it worth the 14 hour drive! Bonus - FLORIDA/ALABAMA game day! Woohoo!
On September something I'll fly back to Houston to finish packing.
![]() |
| "Don't forget me!!" |
On October 14th, we officially close on the house. Welcome to the world of Homelessness, CoJo.
![]() |
| Our future? |




I'm sure something will come along on both the house and the job! I'm in the same position, but 1 month behind you! I'm heading back to Jersey on the 30th of October. I'm going to stay with Sue and Ron at first, till I find a place. Wim will follow once we get all his visa stuff taken care of. Good luck - and your quote is true "ya gotta have faith"! Love you!
ReplyDeleteLove you guys!! So excited you're moving back to FL. How's the offer on the condo going? I'm going to check it out now:)
ReplyDeleteOMG I didn't know you sold the house. I'm waaaaaaaay behind. I got tearey eyed reading this :( I'm so excited that everything worked out though. Now we will have to schedule a trip to come visit in Florida! Congrats to you and John!!!
ReplyDelete