Sunday, May 20, 2012

And I'm back!

Maybe. We'll see. So much has changed since my last post. I am employed. John is unemployed. Summer is here. Well not officially I guess, but it sure feels like it.

Yesterday we had a fabulous day. It started with a little birthday partying for my favorite 1 year old. Will's parents, Kathleen and Nate, really know how to do it right - they rented the pool at the Hula Bay Club, had an open bar and even an acoustic guitarist. Pretty damn good party for anyone, if you ask me!

No photos from the party but here he is in a sink bath!  My little love. 

When the party ended, J and I decided to ditch our wheels and opt for a ride home over the water instead. Our pal, Chris, took his boat to the party and talked us (easily) into an afternoon of riding around the bay and fishing. It couldn't have been a more perfect day.



Sunset on Tampa Bay

Thanks Bern! 

And I would make my Poppy proud. Showed up both the boys as the only person who caught anything - a  squid. Yes, a squid. Bizarre. I wish I had a photo but sadly my phone died.

After all day in the sun on Saturday, we had an easy, breezy Sunday. We went to a few open houses for the fun of it, took the dogs on a nice look walk, did a little grocery shopping and caught up on some TV. Weekends like this make me one happy girl.

I hope you had an equally amazing weekend!

~Corie

No comments:

Post a Comment