Change - some people love it, some people hate it, but one thing's for sure. It's happening. We've had a lot of changes over the past few months. My marital status has changed for one, and my name, but we won't go into that (ahem ahem). The weather has definitely changed. I despise winter, I hate the cold and I always say I'd rather sweat than be cold. You can always take clothes off, right?! ;) We've reached those 90+ degree days with uber humidity. Those days when getting into your car in the afternoon (or sometimes morning) feels like you've just reached the pits of hell. Guess I have to start getting into the habit of wearing deodorant again, darn it!
Here's some other things that have changed or are in the process of changing this week:
Jetson Before
Jetson After
Nice summer haircut courtesy of John John and his clippers.
And the bathroom is getting a nice new makeover but right now we can only show you the before.
Yes, the change going on in our lives right now is fun and exciting, but luckily, some things will never change -
Barkley <3's Ball.
Love!
ReplyDelete