Monday, August 30, 2010

Eye Candy

They say a picture is worth a thousand words. Well, here you go -


I just can't get enough of these adorable pictures of our nephew, Eston, who just turned 7 months old!






That's a baby model if I ever saw one!!






While the boys were away, girls and dogs ate pizza, drank wine, and caught up. It wore Tootie out!


Can't. keep. eyes. open.


I give up!


Another day at the beach pool. Our awesome friends Tom & Iona make sure not to leave out the 4-legged companions when they have a pool party!



Barkley ain't no dummy! He knows the coolest place to hang out!




Bernie & Cindy float my boat


Jon teaching Jetson the finer things in life.


Sharing the raft with Tyrone the Temperature Telling Toad


Addy says there is no way in hell you are getting me in that water!!


Trying to prove he isn't a vampire


The good life!


And just because I can't get enough of it, I leave you with this Hot Dog!




3 comments:

  1. Eston's glad to see that he made the CoJo Chronicles! He can't wait to see you guys next too:) Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the pictures and the comments.
    Corie, you are a real interesting writer.
    You read so much, your next step is writing a book. Just think how rich HP made the gal that wrote it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Cor, Love the blog, and glad I could read it today! (I couldn't yesterday). I enjoy your writing style my dear!

    Love, AK

    ReplyDelete