In any case, Houston held its first annual Beer Fest this past weekend and being the savvy shoppers that we are, John and I snagged some Groupons for discounted admission months ago.
Despite the scorching heat, we loaded up into a cab with our neighbor, (and fellow Gator) Matt. We waited in the excessively long line to get into the gates and then managed to get all of our tastings in before they ran out of beer...yes, I said ran out of beer.....at a Beer Fest. Obviously the person planning this event grossly underestimated how many people would attend, despite preselling most of the tickets. We still managed to have a good time and try some really yummy beers from smaller breweries. Maui, Circle and No label were our favorites of the day.
![]() |
| Free Lone Star hat.... |
![]() |
| Cheer! |
![]() |
| The Gator Nation is everywhere! |
And I just can't get enough....




FUN!! Hopefully they won't run out of Bourbon and Beer this Saturday. Excited to see you!!
ReplyDelete